Sunday, March 20, 2022

Dodgeball team made up of tennis players


Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor have been asked to pick their dodgeball team made up of professional tennis players. See who Ben chose and who Christine chose, and why. 


 

Ben: "We've been asked to pick our dodgeball team made up of professional tennis players."

Christine: "I am going to go with Ash Barty, so I feel like she's got the smarts to be able to get into a dodgeball game."

Ben: "Rafa Nadal. And I don't think I even have to say why but he is probably the greatest tennis player of all time."

Christine: "I am going to go with Diego Schwartzman. He can duck, dip, dive, and dodge probably better than anyone on the tour."

Ben: "Leylah Fernandez. I think she's all business on the court, which I definitely appreciate, in a dodgeball teammate."

Christine: "I'm going to go with Vika. Victoria Azarenka. I love her game. I think she can out Kate Veatch, Kate Veatch's underhand throw."

Ben: "That's your character?"

Christine: "That's my character. That's a dodgeball reference."

Ben: "And I played White Goodman."

Christine: "Yeah, you did."

Ben: "And I'm going to go Coco Gauff. Focus. Determination. Youth. Very important for this team."

Christine: "I'm going Big John Isner."

Ben: "That's too bad you couldn't have picked him. And Jack Sock and gone Sisner as one player."

Christine: "Too bad. Yes."

Ben: "White Goodman, historically on his team, liked to have a little size behind him."

Christine: "In front of him."

Ben: "Well, behind him or in front of him. Big man. I'm going, Reilly Opelka. I think his monster serve skills would translate well to a killer dodgeball shot. Reilly Opelka would be my Me-Shell!"

Christine: "This is going to be a really tough, tough one. We'll see who wins."

Ben: "Let's get them out there. Let's make it happen."














Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor



No comments:

Post a Comment

Embed from Getty Images